The Summer Salad, Cucumber, Tomato, Mozzarella and Black Crack
Prep Time: 15 min.
Fridge Time: 30 min. – 24 hrs.
Skill Level: Easy
Serves: 8-10 Servings
- ½ c. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Obis One Black Crack
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. Obis One Black Garlic Sea Salt
- 1 tsp. fresh oregano
- 1 tsp. black pepper
- 2 cucumbers, peeled, quartered and small diced
- 3 medium tomatoes, small diced (in our recipe we use 12 glacier tomatoes)
- 4 oz. fresh mozzarella, small diced
- 1 tbsp. basil, chiffonade
In a medium bowl, whisk together the first seven ingredients to incorporate all flavors.
In a large bowl, combine cucumbers, tomatoes, mozzarella and basil.
Add dressing to tomato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Just before serving, mix again and serve with a slotted spoon.
Original Recipe Credit:
Obis One LLC Invention Kitchen