Our first recipe using the first Obis One 2014 product – New Bay 33! Excellent flavor in a combination of 33 ingredients, New Bay 33 is sure to be a “go to” ingredient for your seafood recipes!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Skill Level: Losa
YIeld: 4 servings
- 1 pound 16-20 count wild American shrimp, peeled all but tail, deveined
- 2 quarts Water
- ¼ cup Obis One New Bay 33 seasoning
- Cocktail Sauce:
- 1 cup Ketchup
- 1 TBSP Prepared Horseradish
- 1 TBSP Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Jersey Barnfire Hot Sauce
- 1 tsp Anchovy Juice (optional)
- 1 tsp Obis One Black Crack
Heat water and seasoning to a boil. Decrease heat and cover, simmering 15-20 minutes. Meanwhile, add the first four cocktail sauce ingredients to a small bowl. Mix well and refrigerate until service.
Add shrimp to simmering water and seasonings. Turn off heat, stir and allow to cook for 3 minutes. Remove shrimp with a slotted spoon and allow shrimp to come to room temperature. Serve with cocktail sauce. Grind black crack over shrimp and cocktail sauce.