Feta and Black Garlic Cheese Ball
A rather simple recipe with Greek flavors and a twist that guests may ask, “That’s different and very good! What the heck is in there?”
- 3 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 ounce Obis One peeled black garlic cloves, or 1Obis One black garlic bulb, peeled and chopped fine
- 2 tsp dried organic oregano
- 2 tsp Obis One black garlic chili powder
- 3 TBS your best olive oil
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well (any stand mixer works great). Form into a single ball, cover with plastic wrap and chill for two hours. Removed plastic wrap and garnish with any green herbs. Great served with garlic pita chips.
Chef’s Note: Small scoops of this recipe are a wonderful topping for warm lamb.