Cucumber and Tomato "Vermicelli" Salad
Perfect for a hot summer night!
Prep Time: 15 min.
Fridge Time: 1 hr.
Cook Time: 5 min.
Skill Level: Easy
Serves: 4 Servings
- - 2 cucumbers, thinly sliced (mandolin is the easiest), then, sliced vertical (representing thin spaghetti)
- - 1 large juicy tomato, diced (we prefer Jersey tomatoes)
- - 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- - 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- - 1 tsp. Obis One “Black Crack”
- - 1 tsp. Obis One Black Garlic Sea Salt
- - 1 tsp. Agave syrup
1. First, slice cucumbers paper thin using the thinnest setting on a mandolin (please be careful, mandolins are extremely sharp). Lay paper-thin slices on top of each other and cut vertical.
2. Add all ingredients, except for the cucmbers, to a small saucepan and bring to a boil over low heat. Turn heat off and add cucumbers and tomatoes. Let sit in the fridge for 1 hour.
3. Remove from fridge and serve salad at room temperature.