The Black Garlic Burger
A burger like you’ve never had before!
Prep Time: 20 min
Fridge Time: 1 -2 hr
Cook Time: 8 min.
Skill Level: Easy
- 1 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 4 Obis One Black Garlic(http://www.obisone.com/products/black-garlic-bulbs/home-chef-pack/) cloves, minced
- 1 tsp cracked black garlic(http://www.obisone.com/products/seasonings/black-crack/) (fresh ground in a pepper mill)
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 egg
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 6 hamburger buns
1. Mix ground beef, black garlic cloves, cracked black garlic, bread crumbs, shallot, Dijon mustard, egg, Worcestershire, salt, and black pepper together in a large bowl. Be sure to mix well; black garlic cloves will be sticky.
2. Refrigerate mixture to marinate flavors, for 1-2 hours.
3. Form ground beef mixture into 6 patties. Preheat grill for medium heat and lightly oil the grate.
4. Cook patties on the preheated grill until burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium burgers. Let burgers rest before serving.
*Top Your Black Garlic Burger with a Black Garlic Aioli or the “Black Garlic and Berry” Demi