Smoke-Roasted Black Garlic Pumpkin Seeds —For Your Health
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
Skill Level: Easy
Serves: (16) 1 oz. Servings
- 1 lb. organic shelled pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp. ObisOne Black Garlic Sea Salt(http://www.obisone.com/products/seasonings/black-garlic-salt-2/)
1. Prepare smoker and preheat to 250F.
2. Mix seeds and oil in a medium bowl. Add black garlic sea salt and toss to coat.
3. Place parchment paper on a large baking dish. Spread seeds evenly.
4. Place seeds in smoker for 20 minutes.
5. Remove tray from smoker and place in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until you hear a faint popping sound.
6. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
7. Place in airtight container. A great and very healthy snack.