Orzo, Cherry Tomatoes, Black Garlic
Prep Time: 30 min.
Cook Time: 15 min.
Skill Level: Easy
Serves: 10 Servings
- ½ lb. orzo pasta
- 2 pints cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1 large cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 8 oz. feta cheese
- 1 tbsp. fresh oregano, chopped
- ¼ c. olive oil
- 2 tbsp. fresh chives
- 1 tsp. Obis One black crack
- 2 Obis One black garlic cloves, minced
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add the orzo and continue stirring so it doesn’t stick to the bottom of the pan. Cook, uncovered, until al dente. Drain the pasta (use a fine mesh sieve, better for straining the small pasta) and rinse with cold water to stop the pasta from cooking further.
2. Toss the pasta with the olive oil in a large bowl. After tossing, add tomatoes, feta cheese, cucumber, chives, oregano, black garlic and Black Crack.
Original Recipe Credit:
Obis One LLC Invention Kitchen