Hot Pepper Snow
Imagine being able to turn fat & hot peppers into a fluffy, warm melt in your mouth powdery snow! Here’s how:
Prep Time: 5 min.
Skill Level: Easiest
Yield: 5/8 cup
- 1/2 cup Obis One Snow Base
- 2 Tbsp. fat of your choice (olive oil, bacon fat, butter, ghee, etc.)
- * if fat is a natural solid, melt and cool slightly then proceed
- 1 Tbsp. Obis One Black Garlic Chili Powder
1. Place snow base in a medium bowl.
2. Whisk in fat, in a steady stream.
3. Add black garlic chili powder and whisk one minute more.
* Obis One Snow Base is a completely safe, healthy sweet-lass form of sugar.