This sauce goes very well with smoke pulled pork sandwiches.
- Heat olive oil in saucepan on medium heat.
- Once preheated add onions, jalapenos, and black garlic cloves, season with black garlic salt and black crack. Cook for 5 minutes or until onions are soft.
- Once soft add strawberries, sugar and lemon juice. Cook until strawberries start to break down, stirring constantly.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a simmer for 20 minutes.
- Place sauce in food processor and blend until smooth.
- Use right away or refrigerate for up to 7 days.
- You can use a food processor to chop onions, jalapeños & strawberries to save time.
- Adjust vinegar to taste.
- Jalapeño can be substituted with other peppers: Habanero for more heat or poblano for less heat, etc.
Posted on 3/14/2014 at 12:00:00 AM