Prep Time: 5 min.
Cook Time: 25 min.
Skill Level: Easy
Serves: (16) 1 oz. Servings
- Prepare smoker and preheat to 250F.
- Mix seeds and oil in a medium bowl. Add black garlic sea salt and toss to coat.
- Place parchment paper on a large baking dish. Spread seeds evenly.
- Place seeds in smoker for 20 minutes.
- Remove tray from smoker and place in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until you hear a faint popping sound.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Place in airtight container. A great and very healthy snack.
Posted on 3/13/2014 at 11:28:00 PM